We are closed on Monday, 1 November for Voting Day in South Africa!
January 11, 2018
It's a brand New Year and each one of us has the opportunity to go within to find peace, to nurture ourselves and learn to love who we are and are becoming. The best time to start this journey is right NOW! So what are you waiting for?
Here are 5 Reasons to Be Grateful - Reminders from Our Heart to Yours for the Best Year of Your Life, So Far.
1. If you are reading this blog post you are already in the top 5% of the world's most privileged people. You have access to information that most of the world doesn't. You can turn your life around simply by Googling the "how-to" steps. The choice is yours to take responsibility for who you are and there is great opportunity to be mindful of what you have at your disposal to co-create the life of your dreams.
2. There are more wonders of the world being revealed every week. New inventions, ideas and concepts are filling every corner of the globe with the promise of new beginnings. Learn to see what is going right. Practice thoughts that empower your soul and uplift you into spaces and experiences that honour who you are.
3. Look to your left and look to your right, right now. The people and places that surround you in this moment came into being because on some level you invited them into your experience. Can you give thanks for the gifts these people or places have brought you? Can you bear witness to the beauty they have given your life? Even challenges can be rewarding and the most exciting, in retrospect because they have the potential to unveil the old and welcome the new.
4. Each of us has a unique gift. Be grateful for it. If you are aware of why you are here and what your passions are, focus with loving intent on these aspects of who you are. If you are not yet aware of the special blossoms of your soul, don't worry, they will reveal themselves to you in time. Let go and allow yourself to feel instead of spending time in the desert of the mind.
5. Last but not least, we have all been created by a Higher Power, the Source of All Life and whether we choose to recognise this or not, we are loved and we are cared for and if we so choose to take responsibility for our part our lives will get better, more connected and more empowered by the thoughts we think and the actions we take daily to rise above any and every situation. We are grateful that we get the opportunity to share this life with you.
All Fabulous Women and Fabulous Men are on a path of self-discovery to reimagine themselves and live their best life possible. Are you choosing the Fabulous Journey?
We're grateful for our brand new range of COWSHED products in our newly launched Fabulous Beauty Collection.