Ever wanted to make your own boutonniere? Here's how!
1. Collect the Materials
Your choice of flowers & greenery (or baby's breath)
Ribbon for decoration
2. Remove any unwanted or malformed petals
3. Clip the stems to the required length
4. Wire the stem by poking the wire into the base of the flower
5. Add a tiny bit of water soaked cotton wool to the base of the flower - this will keep it watered.
6. Wrap the stem securely with florist's tape
7. Add greenery to dress it
8. Wrap the dressing onto the stem
9. Add a florists pin and you're done!
Contact Fabulous Flowers to find out what glorious seasonal flowers are available for your boutonniere.